~STOP COMPLAINING!~


All of you, STOP COMPLAINING! Ameba Pigg is the Japanese version of Ameba Pico. Have you heard about Japan's earthquakes and tsuamis? Or have you been sitting in the dark on Pico all day? Really, Stop complaining. Errors do get a little annoying after a while, but Pico isn't your life.
Well said.

Anyways, from annoying errors, and pico's "death"(for me, anyways), I have learned that complaining won't get you anywhere.

Yes, you can all complain, but some of the complaints Pico has been getting are extremely uncalled for, such as threats.

Some threats have said,

I hate the pico owner I will go to their house and kill them!!

EXTREMELY UNCALLED FOR. I haven't found an exact post of that, but I have seen it many times. Threatening over a little error. You do realize that Ameba Pico can't always fix everything the minute it happens.

All you need to do is be patient and understand that Pico WILL fix it. They are not going to give you 1,000 gold just because you think that 3 hours of an error makes you deserve it.

People overreact over this too much. I realize that if Pico had an error for like 10 hours, it would be okay to be mad, but a 30 minute error isn't going to kill you.

I'm sure you're pico friends aren't going to miss you, because THEY CAN'T GET ON EITHER. Think logically here.


KIDS, PLEASE STOP OVERREACTING OVER THE SMALLEST THINGS.
-Cheekie Pico


Any drama? Contact us at Cheekiepico@rocketmail.com thank ya!

0 comments: